The Next Level

Something I picked up recently from my Holy Spirit teacher and reminder is a lesson in the trials of this Christian way. I felt confident in the implanted word in me over the last few weeks and that confidence was shattered in a few hours by a test and when I inquired about the confusion I was informed I had picked up a bad spirit.
I knew the truth of it by the way I felt and so I bound and cast it out. But the feeling hadn't totally gone away and enquiring again I heard "Faith isn't faith until it has been tested." With that I remembered Abraham's call to sacrifice his precious son and the climb it took him to the moment as the knife was poised of God's grace and mercy.
My faith message, that inner still quiet voice, came associated with anointing, with tears shared over 15,000kms with my wife who was feeling the same and I assumed the deed mentioned was to be that day. But I was disappointed by a nothingness then "it's not going to happen today so you might as well go back..."
This testing is an incubation time maybe for when I get home again and if so the patience of this belief will be more than well worth the test. I say this because He said "I am going to show My awesome power." And my wife messaged not Amen but "Bring it ON!" Amen bring it on Lord so that as couple we can share this experience together hopeful in our home town church so that we might bless them also.
Going to the next level of belief/faith is a trial we must face and pass as we reach for all of the fullness of Christ. More, more, more of the Lord Jesus revealed in our lives even though He we know already lives in us as He has promised would happen when we are born anew in His Spirit. I see more of Jesus being revealed but still I know there's even more yet to be revealed as I strive in righteousness toward the next level. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inner Strength (Isaiah 64:1-9)

Lamps Aflame (Matt 25:1-13)

A Tree of Life (Jer 17:5-10)